Casa Marconi

 

weekly prices
30.03. - 13.04.
27.04. - 18.05.
14.09. - 26.09.

13.04. - 27.04.
18.05. - 29.06.
24.08. - 14.09.
29.06. - 24.08.
für bis zu 8 Personen
Euro 650.-
Euro 790.-

Euro 990.-

für bis zu 6 Personen

Euro 590.-

Euro 710.-
Euro 890.-
für bis zu 4 Personen
Euro 520.-
Euro 630.-

Euro 790.-

für bis zu 2 Personen
Euro 490.-
Euro 600.-
Euro 750.-

Included in the rental fee: water and electricity
Not included: Heating, bed linen and towels,
final cleaning € 90.-, for up to 7 persons € 95.- for up to 8 people
Bed linen and towels can be leased - in each case 12.- Euro = 24.- Euro totally per week/person.
Bail: 300.- Euro (on departure charges and/or paid back)
Heating in the cooler season is accounted after consumption.
Pets allowed.
Should the rubbish not be disposed of on the day of departure, Euro 15.- will be charged

Payment:
In the case of reservation pre-payment of 15% of the total rent by transfer on our account, the remainder of 85% of the total rent are to be paid 30 days before arrival.

check in: Saturday 16:00 - 19:00 o'clock
check out: Saturday to 10:00 o'clock